Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Whirlwinds and Green Grass


Worm-homie's birthday over the weekend was pretty rocking. That girl sure knows how to par-tay. We went to Helipad to watch Special K, then off to Velvet at like 4am. And ok... Since when did Velvet become a super sleaze fest!? It was full of guys trying to mack on chicks and when you walk in they stare at you like you like salivating dogs eyeballing racks of lamb. It's fucking grosssss! Ended up having an after-party at mine. Me and Shmoeticons had a little sing-a-long to "The Greatest View", which is a WICKED Silverchair track. I'm convinced my MIX Playlist on my Ipod is genius.



-------

Things are about to get more hectic this week. For one, rehearsals for APEC start on Wednesday! I wonder if I'll get the chance to meet Mr. Obama. I highly doubt it, but it'll be cool to get to sing for him together with Mr. Batisah. We're doing "Heal The World" haha. R.I.P MJ!! I always find that when I am really busy, I just want peace and quiet but when I have a lot of free time I get really antsy and crave a little chaos.... I hate this trait of mine sometimes.

-------

Am really proud of one of my good friends, Artika. She's one of the most capable women I know and she's always had a dream to build her own empire so to speak. After years of stewing on a big idea and months and months of planning and hard work, she's finally done it. Her baby, Sloane Elizabeth Robertson, went online today!


Sloane Elizabeth Robertson website
Fashionistas, don't forget to check it out. I'm DEFINITELY getting some stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment