Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not Your Bitch

Don and I were working on another song and I came up with the chorus for this one. We finally got it done and I gave it to a good friend of mine to put on her blog cos I dunno how to put it on mine. Hah.

Here's the link
And below are the lyrics... Somehow I don't think they're gonna let me play this one on air.

Not Your Bitch

I’m not your girlfriend but don’t treat me like your bitch x 3
Tell me that you need me, when you’re feeling down
But every time I need you, honey you never come around

I’m not your girlfriend but don’t treat me like your bitch

Baby boy, gotta lotta baggage
And I know, I know how to deal
Only wants you, when it is convenient
Doesn’t really, really care how it makes you feel
That’s when you say

I’m not your girlfriend, but don’t treat me like your bitch

Ooh darling, ooh darling you know
I’m leaning towards showing you the door
And I know that you will be missing me for sure
But you’re dreaming if you think I’ll let you walk the hell all over me
There may be times I’m insecure but

I’m not your girlfriend but don’t treat me like your bitch

SOLO by K

This one’s for the time you made me stay up just to make me cry
How bout all the time’s I caught you, caught you telling me a lie
You know I remember all the calls that ended in goodbye
Then saw you the next day in a picture taken late at night
I may not be your girlfriend but it don’t mean that you can treat me like your bitch

1 comment:

  1. i kinda know what your feeling van.. its kinda happened to me:( sigh

    ReplyDelete